Ram Meter Inc. January 2020 Newsletter
Ram Meter Inc. - January 2020 Newsletter
January 13th, 2020:
We have just released our January 2020 Newsletter. Read on to see what we have in store this month. Or checkout the full version online HERE!
It is time once again for another installment of the Ram Meter Inc. monthly newsletter! I know you've been patiently waiting for this and wondering what products we will be featuring this time around! And to start the new year off, we are showcasing a few NEW products as well as a few oldies but goodies!
So without further ado, here are our featured products for January.....enjoy!
Triplett BR125 Palm Borescope/Videoscope
The Triplett BR125 Palm Borescope allows you to see behind walls and down drains which can save time and money on any repair or installation. It has an 8 mm waterproof (IP67) camera with a 2.5 ft (0.77m) flexible cable. It features a 4.3” 640 x 480 TFT LCD monitor, 2X digital zoom, image mirroring and image rotation. A 3.5 mm video output jack can be used for external viewing on a larger display. Drop tested to 3 feet. Includes mirror, hook, magnet, and carrying case.
- 640 X 480 pixel camera resolution
- 8 mm waterproof (IP67) camera with 2.5 ft (0.77m) flexible cable
- 4.3” 640 x 480 TFT LCD monitor
- 2X digital zoom
- Image mirroring and image rotation
For even more information, check out the Triplett BR125 Palm Borescope/Videoscope on our website TODAY!
AEMC Instruments Model 1954 Thermal Imager
The AEMC Instruments Model 1954 Thermal Imaging Camera is equipped with infrared thermography detection technology that is used in industry sectors as diverse as electrical maintenance, metallurgy and steel making, petroleum, automation, natural gas exploration, transportation and others.
The 1954 features a 28° x 38° field of view, allowing you to inspect a wide area in real-time. You can toggle between displaying a thermogram or digital image. The camera can quickly identify hot and cold spots, display the temperature of a selected point, show the MIN, MAX and Average temperatures within a selected screen area, display temperature profile and selectively show all the points within the same selected temperature range.
- Focus-free with 28° x 38° field of view
- 120 x 160 Pixel IR Resolution
- -4°F-482°F (-20°C-250°C) Temperature Range
- Automatic brightness control
- Exceptionally long battery life
- User configurable emissivity table
- Captures thermal and real images simultaneously
- Verbally record your comments directly to the image using included Bluetooth headset
- Wirelessly connect to AEMC clamp-on meters and multimeters (model dependant) and record their measurements simultaneously with your thermograms
- Comprehensive CAmReport software included that offers all the necessary functions for reliable analysis of the measurement results and report generation
Can't wait to get your hands on one? Then check out the AEMC Instruments Model 1954 Thermal Imager on our website NOW!
Accuenergy Acuvim-IIR KW/KWH Meter
The Accuenergy Acuvim IIR is a high-end multifunction power and energy meter which is the ideal choice for monitoring and controlling of power distribution systems. The Acuvim IIR may be used as data gathering devices for intelligent power distribution systems or plant automation systems. All monitored data is available via a digital RS485 communication port running Modbus RTU protocol. Ethernet and Profibus DP communication are also options. With its flexible, modular I/O and communication options, the Acuvim IIR is the most versatile and cost-effective metering solution on the market.
Order with the Rogowski Coil / Rope-CT's are get a complete power metering system! Accuenergy’s Flexible Rogowski Coil rope-style current transformers are designed to use where regular solid or split core current transformers cannot fit, and ideal for power quality monitoring.
The ultimate stand-alone energy metering system.
- High resolution backlit LCD display provides clear readings at a distance...reduces the risk of misinterpretation of the data. Back-lighting can be disabled if desired.
For additional information about the Accuenergy Acuvim-IIR KW/KWH Meter, check it out on our website TODAY!
Time Mark Corp. Model 2611 Alternating Controller
The Time Mark Model 2611 Alternating Controllers are microprocessor-based designs for use where two loads are required to alternate for equal run time. LED indicators show status of the units three contact switch inputs and two load outputs.
The controllers lead select switch allows loads to alternate normally in the center position, or disable automatic sequencing and lock in a 1-2 or 2-1 sequence. When a Stop, Lead, or Lag switch closes - corresponding LED atop the Model 2611 illuminates.
- Testing efficiency - relevant test data (voltage, voltage drop, hot and neutral voltage drop, voltage with load, ground impedance) is presented on a single large display to save operator time - no scrolling or switching screens needed
- Verifies if wiring is tested for load carrying ability that it meets electrical code recommendations for voltage drop under load
- Meter detects faulty wiring in need of repair without removing outlets cover plates, or panel covers:
- Alternate two loads or lock sequence with lead select switch
- Sequence on - Simultaneous off (S.O.S.O.) operation
- Works with 3 switches - Stop, Lead & Lag
- Control switch fault detection
- Replaces multiple components - saving space and labor
Eager to find the best Time Mark Corp. Model 2611 Alternating Controller for your application? Hurry on over to our website and get yours TODAY!
DID YOU KNOW?
Did you know that Ram Meter Inc. has been in business for over 84 years? Back in 1936, a man by the name of Russel A Monier (R.A.M) began repairing electrical indicating instruments on his dining room table. Before long, Russ was able to quit his day job and focused all his time on this. He named the business Ram Meter Service and it has continued to grow ever since.
Check out the ABOUT US page on our website for the full history of Ram Meter Inc.