Ram Meter Inc. May 2020 Newsletter
Ram Meter Inc. - May 2020 Newsletter
May 7th, 2020:
We have just released our May 2020 Newsletter. Read on to see what we have in store this month. Or checkout the full version online HERE!
We are now into the month of May and nearly halfway through the year! And with the month of May comes National Teacher Appreciation Day (May 5th) and National Teacher Appreciation Week (May 4th - May 8th). So in honor of these days, we thought we would take the opportunity to teach you, our customer, about a few of the products and services that we offer. (Quiz to follow in a future e-blast!)
Megger MIT420/2 Insulation & Continuity Tester
The Megger MIT420/2 insulation and continuity tester has been designed for electrical testing by power utilities, industrials, telecommunication companies, commercial/domestic electricians and anyone with unique test voltage requirements. The wide range of features also makes the MIT420/2 ideal for maintenance technicians and engineers. This replaces the well-established BM400 insulation tester, giving greater functionality with simplified operation, greater application range and increased safety.
- MIT420: 50V, 100V, 250V, 500V and 1000V Ranges
- Insulation testing up to 1000 V and 200 GOhm
- Patented analog arc and dual digital display
- CAT IV 600 V rating
- TRMS & DC Voltage measurement
- Continuity testing at 200 mA or 20 mA down to 0.01
- Pass/Fail limit alarms
- PI/DAR and Timer function
- Data Storage/Download
- Three year product warranty
- IP54 rated
For even more information, check out the Megger MIT420/2 Insulation & Continuity Tester on our website TODAY!
Sifam Tinsley NA6 Digital Bargraph Meter
The Sifam Tinsley NA6 PLUS is a programmable, multicolor, digital bargraph meter which is designed to measure and record DC Current, DC Voltage, Resistance, RTD, Temperature and other non-electrical magnitudes such as Level, Flow, Pressure and Humidity.
- 3 or 7 color bargraph with programmable color switching
- Logging of the measured signal in programmed time intervals (800 samples)
- 2 Independent Channels with Universal input measures DC Current, DC Voltage, Resistance, RTD & Temperature
- Measures non-electrical magnitudes such as Level, Flow, Pressure and Humidity
- Up to 8 programmable alarm outputs
- Alarm triggered by the rate of change of the measured signal over time
- Communication in SCADA systems (RS485/Modbus interfaces)
- Programmable indication characteristic (21-point re-scaling) and bargraph magnifier
- Mathematical operations
- Conversion of any measured value into a current or voltage analog signal
Can't wait to get your hands on one? Then check out the Sifam Tinsley NA6 Digital Bargraph Meter on our website NOW!
Laurel Electronics L40 Universal Input DPM
The Laurel Electronics L40 is a low-cost, universal meter for 65 user-selectable analog input signal types and ranges. These include DC voltage and current, AC RMS voltage and current, process signals (4-20 mA, 0-10V), thermocouple (10 types, °C or °F), RTD (6 types, °C or °F), thermistors (NTC or PTC), resistance (0-5k or 0-50k ohms), and potentiometer inputs. The same meter handles all of these signal types with no need for a plug-in signal conditioner board. The meter's universal power supply accepts voltages from 18 to 265V, AC or DC, so that power can be 24 DCV or AC power in any country. The meter conforms to the popular 1/8 DIN size standard and features four 0.56" (14.2 mm) high red LED digits. The display is user scalable for input types other than temperature.
Extensive software features add flexibility to this low cost meter. Programmable features include five levels of display brightness, min and max capture, dual scaling selectable by an external control input, a deadband around 0 for AC measurements, a moving average digital filter, a "count by" function, hysteresis for alarm operation, a user-configurable fast access menu, and selectable password protection. Further flexibility is provided by 1 or 2 optional output boards, which can be added at any time.
- Universal power: 18-265 ACV/DCV
- 1/8 DIN case with 3 front panel keys
- Display: 4 red LED digits, 0.56" (14.2 mm)
- Typical accuracy: 0.2% of full scale
- Removable screw-clamp connectors
- External control input
- 1 or 2 optional mechanical relays, 8A, 250ACV
- Optional Isolated analog output
- Optional RS485 Modbus RTU data output
- 65 User-selectable ranges:
- AC RMS voltage: 60.0 mV, 200.0 mV, 2.000V, 20.00V, 200.0V, 400V
- AC RMS current: 20.00 mA, 5.00A AC
- DC voltage: ±60.0 mV, ±200.0 mV, ±2.000V, ±20.00V, ±200.0V, ±400V
- DC current: ±20.00 mA, ±5.00A
- Process: 4-20 mA, 0-10V with 15V, 30 mA excitation output
- Thermocouple types: K, J, E, N, L, C, R, S, B, T
- RTD types: Pt100, Pt500, Pt1000, Ni100, Ni200, Ni1000
- Thermistor types: NTC, PTC
- Resistance: 0-5.000 kΩ, 0-50.00 kΩ
- Potentiometer input: 500Ω to 20 kΩ
For additional information about the Laurel Electronics L40 Universal Input DPM check it out on our website TODAY!
Senva C-1205 Solid-Core Mini AC Current Transducer
The Senva C-1205 is a solid-core transducer which measure AC current and provides a proportional output for load trending and control. The C-1205 features a compact design to fit virtually anywhere and at a very low, affordable cost. Ideal for Load Trending, Motor Control, Process Control, Fan/Pump Status, Motor Load Jamming and Lighting Load Level applications.
- C-1205 = 0-15 ACA / 4-20 DCmA
- Window Size = 0.30"
- Solid-Core Design
- Fixed Input
- Reliable and cost-effective
- Industry leading 7 year limited warranty
Eager to get your hands on a Senva C-1205 Fixed Solid-Core Mini AC Current Transducer for your application? Hurry on over to our website and get yours TODAY!
DID YOU KNOW?
Did you know that Ram Meter Inc. also offers contract manufacturing services? We are fully equipped and capable of manufacturing electronic, electrical and electro-mechanical assemblies, from concept through design to production. Whether you are looking for a PC board assembly, a wire/cable assembly, a meter in a box or some other type of custom design, we specialize in prototype to medium volume production runs utilizing semi-automated PCB assembly machines, wave soldering and mass termination machines.
Fill out our online Contract Manufacturing Contact Form and we will help you find a solution based on your needs.