Ram Meter Inc. November 2020 Newsletter
Ram Meter Inc. - November 2020 Newsletter
November 4th, 2020:
We have just released our November 2020 Newsletter. Read on to see what we have in store this month.
Founded in 1977, Lascar Electronics started life in a garage where they designed and manufactured a range of digital panel meters and complementary power supplies. Today the company operates from global sites in the United Kingdom, United States and Hong Kong supplying products to customers throughout the world.
Lascar Electronics SGD 43-A PanelPilotAce Operator Interface w/4.3" Display
The Lascar Electronics SGD 43-A is a 4.3” capacitive touch display designed for use with PanelPilotACE Design Studio, a free drag-and-drop style software package for rapid development of advanced user interfaces and panel meters. The low-profile display features a 4.3” capacitive touch screen and an ARM 9 processor running embedded Linux. The display can be powered from either USB or a 5 to 30V DC supply and offers users a wealth of hardware interfaces which include four 16bit bi-polar analog inputs (to a maximum of ±40V DC), eight digital input/output pins, two alarm outputs (maximum current sink 10mA), four 8bit PWM outputs, PID Control, multi-channel data logging and trend graphs. Serial RS232 and accessories available for RS485 communication and four-channel thermistor temperature measurement.
- 4.3" Capacitive Touchscreen Display
- USB or 5 to 30V DC power supply options
- Free PanelPilotAce Design Studio drag-and-drop style software package for rapid development
- (4) 16-bit Bi-polar Analog Inputs
- (8) Digital input/output pins
- (2) Alarm Outputs
- (4) 8-bit PWM Outputs
- PID Control
- Multi-channel Data Logging and trend graphics
- RS232 & RS485 Communication
Can't wait to get your hands on one? Check it out on our website TODAY!
Lascar Electronics EL-SIE-6+ Temperature, Humidity & Pressure Data Logger
The Lascar Electronics EasyLog EL-SIE-6+ is a temperature, humidity and pressure data logger which allows you to monitor the environment you live and work in. Configuration is simple, with no software to install on your PC or Mac – just connect the logger with a USB cable, and use your standard web browser to configure the device for logging. You don’t even need internet access to set up and use the EL-SIE-6+, it really couldn’t be easier.
The logging interval can be set between 10 seconds and 24 hours, with immediate, delayed, triggered or push-to-start logging. Alarms are fully user configurable, with functionality including cumulative alarms, pre-alarms, a delay before alarm triggering, and an alarm hold option, which continues showing the alarm condition even if the reading returns to an acceptable level.
The display shows current, maximum and minimum readings, and three colored LEDs indicate device status at a glance. Once logging is complete, re-connect to your computer and use your browser to view, analyze and save your data. You can also choose to upload your data to an EasyLog Cloud account, making the data accessible online for powerful graphing, analysis and report generation.
- -18 to +55°C (-0.4 to +131°F) temperature measurement range
- 0 to 100%RH humidity measurement range
- 300 to 1200mbar pressure measurement range
- Stores over 1,000,000 readings (As per spec table)
- No software to install - configure using your normal web browser
- Use with a PC or Mac
- Display shows current, maximum and minimum readings
- Status and alarm indicators
- Data can be uploaded to the EasyLog Cloud
Be sure to check out the Lascar Electronics EL-SIE-6+ Temperature, Humidity & Pressure Data Logger on our website NOW!
Lascar Electronics EL-USB-TC-LCD USB T/C Temperature Data Logger
The Lascar Electronics EL-USB-TC-LCD is a standalone data logger which measures and stores more than 32,000 temperature readings from a J, K or T-type thermocouple at a resolution of 0.5°C (1°F). It comes supplied with a K-type thermocouple capable of measuring from 0 to +200°C (+32 to +392°F). Your application will determine which probe is most suitable based on temperature range, accuracy, form and price. A wide variety of alternative thermocouples are available. The user can easily set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the data logger into a PC’s USB port and using the available free downloadable EasyLog software. Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications. The high contrast LCD can show a variety of temperature information. At the touch of a button, the user can cycle between the current, maximum and minimum stored values for temperature.
- Compatible with K, J and T type thermocouples with miniature thermocouple plug connection
- Stores over 32,000 readings
- EasyLog software available as a free download
- Supplied with 1.5m K-type thermocouple probe with 0 to 200°C (32 to 392°F) measurement range
- High contrast LCD, with four digit temperature display function
- Logging rates between 1 second and 12 hours
- Immediate, delayed and push-to-start logging
- User-programmable alarm thresholds
- Status indication via red and green LEDs
Looking for a handy USB data logger for your next job? Then check out the Lascar Electronics EL-USB-TC-LCD USB T/C Temperature Data Logger!
Lascar Electronics SGD 24-M PanelPilot Digital Panel Meter
The Lascar Electronics SGD 24-M is a PanelPilot Compatible graphics display with a 320 x 240 pixel (QVGA) color display and USB programming interface. Using the PanelPilot software (available for Windows 7, 8.1 and 10), users are able to choose from an ever-increasing number of voltmeter types which can then be customized to their needs. Colors, text labels, splash screen and input voltage scaling can all be customized by the user through the software and then uploaded to the SGD 24-M through the USB connection. Panel or enclosure installation of the display is simple, using a panel fixing clip to mount the display, and 4 screw terminals to connect the inputs.
- 2.4” color TFT screen
- Use PanelPilot software, to setup and customize the display. Compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10
- Multiple voltmeter configurations included free
- Programmable via the USB interface
- Simple panel mounting solution
- Wide operating voltage of 4V – 30V DC
- Measures voltage from 0 – 40V DC
- Digital hold
Head on over to our website and get your very own Lascar Electronics SGD 24-M PanelPilot Digital Panel Meter TODAY!
DID YOU KNOW?
Did you know that Data Loggers and Recorders come in a variety of types, ranging in size, capability and price? And while some data loggers are designed for very specific measurements and applications, others are more versatile and are able to measure a variety of variables. At Ram Meter Inc. we carry a wide selection of data loggers, with displays and without displays, to measure things like AC/DC Current, AC/DC Voltage, Temperature, Humidity and Pressure.
Check out the Data Loggers & Recorders section of our website and see if we have the device(s) you need for your application. And if you don't see it on our website, feel free to fill out our online CONTACT FORM and we'll see if we can find it for you!