Ram Meter Inc. October 2020 Newsletter
Ram Meter Inc. - October 2020 Newsletter
October 7th, 2020:
We have just released our October 2020 Newsletter. Read on to see what we have in store this month.
FUN FACT: The month of October was originally the EIGHTH month in the calendar year. If you think about it, this makes sense considering the month got its name from the Latin "octo" which means eight. Later on, the months of January and February were added to the calendar, pushing October back to the tenth month yet retaining its name. Fascinating eh? If you're into fascinating things like this, read on and check out all of the fascinating featured products we've got in store for you this month!
Triplett CamView IP Pro-X Security Camera Tester
The Triplett CamView IP Pro-X 8075 is designed for the installation and maintenance of analog SD, analog HD and network HD video surveillance systems. It will guide you through a step-by-step process to test the functionality of IP cameras, whether they are connected to an existing network or directly attached to the tester. You can adjust the camera’s settings and record still images or video from the selected camera. You can also check the audio signal from the camera if it is equipped with a microphone. If the camera is directly connected, the tester will provide POE voltage to power the camera. Comes complete with (2) Li-ion batteries, Universal AC adapter/charger with 4 plugs, Ethernet cable, BNC/BNC cable, microUSB to USB cable, RS485 cable with extra screw terminal, audio cable, 12V camera power cable, lanyard and carrying case.
- Security Camera Tester with advanced cable & network capabilities
- Works with SD Analog, AHD 3.0, HD-CVI 3.0, HD-TVI 3.0, H.264, H.265 IP, NTCS/PAL, and all ONVIF enabled IP cameras
- USB, BNC, RJ45 and HDMI ports
- WiFi for connecting to WiFi cameras and to create a WiFi hotspot
- 25W PoE and 12VDC camera outputs
- Built-in DHCP server to set up IP cameras before the network is even wired
- RS485 PTZ Control
- Network Testing includes: Network Sniff, Subnet List and Ping Test
- TDR and RJ45 Cable Test
- Built-in Video Test Image Generator
- 7” touchscreen
Can't wait to get your hands on one? Check it out on our website TODAY!
N-Tron 104TX 4-Port Ethernet Switch
The N-Tron 104TX is an industrial network switch designed to solve the most demanding industrial communication requirements while providing high throughput and minimum downtime. The 104TX provides four RJ-45 auto sensing 10/100BaseTX ports. All ports are full/half duplex capable, using "state of the art" Ethernet switching technology. The 104TX auto-negotiates the speed and flow control capabilities of the four TX port connections, and configures itself automatically.
Since the 104TX is auto sensing, there will be no need to make extensive wiring changes if upgrades are made to the host computers, plant systems, or Ethernet I/O modules. The switching fabric simply scales up or down automatically to match speciﬁc network environments.
The 104TX supports up to 2,000 MAC addresses, enabling these products to support extremely sophisticated and complex network architectures. The 104TX is an ideal candidate for upgrading existing hubs and repeaters to increase bandwidth and determinism by virtually eliminating network collisions. The N-Tron 104TX combines affordability and the plug & play simplicity of the unmanaged hub.
- Compact, Space Saving Package
- Full IEEE 802.3 Compliance
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) Type Approval
- EN50155 for Railway applications
- Four 10/100BaseTX RJ-45 Ports
- Unmanaged Operation
- Extended Environmental Speciﬁcations
- -40°C to 80°C Operating Temperature
- >2M Hours MTBF
- Supports Full/Half Duplex Operation
- Up to 800 Mb/s Maximum Throughput
- MDIX Auto Sensing Cable
- Auto Sensing Speed and Flow Control
- Full Wire Speed Communications
- Store-and-forward Technology
- Redundant Power Inputs (10-30 VDC)
- LED Link/Activity Status Indication
Be sure to check out the N-Tron 104TX 4-Port Ethernet Switch on our website NOW!
GW Instek GDS-2102A 100 MHz 2 Channel Oscilloscope
The GW Instek GDS-2102A digital storage oscilloscope offers 2 input channels with a 100 MHz bandwidth. The GDS-2102A provides 2GSa/s maximum real-time sampling rate and 100GSa/s high-speed equivalent-time sampling rate. Equipped with an 8" 800 x 600 high-resolution TFT LCD display, 1mV/div to 10V/div vertical range and 1ns/div to 100s/div time base, the GDS-2102A is able to faithfully demonstrate waveforms of complicated and obscure signals. The GDS-2102A provides 2Mega point record length, and Waveform Search and Segmented Memory functions as standard features.
The events of interest can be captured and saved into the Segmented Memory, which can be divided into 2048 sections, for observation, while the irrelevant waveforms can be ignored. Consequently, the overall efficiency of memory usage can be enhanced. Under Waveform Search mode, after the input signal is triggered, the GDS-2102A is able to Search and Mark the waveform sections, which comply with user-defined search condition and threshold level within the whole memory. Meanwhile, with Zoom window and Play/Pause button to scroll through whole displayed waveform, the user can rapidly navigate all the waveforms in an efficient way.
- 100MHz Bandwidth, 2 Input Channels
- 2GSa/s Real-time Sampling Rate and 100GSa/s Equivalent Time Sampling Rate
- 2MegaPoints Record Length
- 1mV /div to 10V/div of Vertical Range
- 1ns/div to 100s/div of Time Base Range
- 80,000 wfm/s of Waveform Update Rate
- 8" 800 x 600 High Resolution TFT LCD Display
- Built-in Segmented Memory and Waveform Search Functions to Optimize the Efficiency of Record Length
- Zoom Window and Play/Pause can Rapidly Navigate the Waveforms
- 36 Automatic Measurement Functions Offers Various Measurement Selections
- Standard model provides I2C, UART, SPI serial bus trigger and decoding functionalities
Looking for a high quality digital oscilloscope for your lab? Then check out the GW Instek GDS-2102A 100 MHz 2 Channel Digital Oscilloscope!
Shimpo Instruments FG-3009 Digital Force Gauge
The Shimpo Instruments FG-3009 digital force gauge is the choice for simple, cost-effective tension and compression testing. Combining one of the most compact housings, yet maintaining a large back- lit LCD, this unit is designed to fit perfectly in the hand for ease of use. The multi-language FG-3009’s provide menu programming for intuitive set-up of the instrument to your desired requirements. Three modes of operation are selectable: Track mode displays live readings, Peak mode records the maximum reading sensed during the test, and Pre-set mode which activates user defined high and low limit set points. The programmable limits provide a quick visual and audible indication if a test passes or fails. In addition, a comparator output enables integration of the instrument into your quality system for repetitive testing such as on production lines.
The display graphics facilitate user comprehension and operation. An analog bar graph provides perspective of current reading in comparison to the full scale range. Pass/Fail icons provide an instant response of the testing outcome while a storage symbol acknowledges when a reading is logged. A menu-selectable display orientation streamlines switching from push to pull testing for portable or test stand applications.
These high- tech instruments can log up to 500 readings at the push of a button for instant data acquisition. The data can be viewed on screen, sent to optional printer, or uploaded on the free software program for graphing and statistical analysis. The FG-3009 provides a large offering for various applications such as, incoming quality inspect ion, finished goods testing, R&D or almost any portable or force stand testing requirement.
- FG-3009: Digital Force Gauge with Data Output & 220 lb (100 kg) force capacity
- 1000 Hz Sample Rate combined with ±0.3% F.S. accuracy provides fast sampling producing great resolution and more accurate results
- Three mode operation: Track, Peak & Preset Limits
- 180° reversible display, tension/compression icons, and vertical printed keypad allows usage as a portable gauge or mounted upside down on a test stand
- Programmable High & Low Limits allow for instant visual and audible indication of pass or fail testing in Preset mode
- 500 point data collection capability can be viewed on display, sent to optional printer, or uploaded to software package for further analysis
- Rugged, ergonomic die cast aluminum construction allows usage in demanding applications
- Comparator output function provides user with easy Pass/Fail testing system integration capabilities
- Multi-language and engineering unit’s selection provides flexible user comfort
- Field Calibration capability eliminates need to send to lab
- Calibration Certificate included along with popular adapter attachments
- Free Data logging/graphing software available for free download on Shimpo Instruments website
Head on over to our website and get your very own Shimpo Instruments FG-3009 Force Gauge TODAY!
DID YOU KNOW?
Did you know that Temperature is the most widely measured industrial parameter. From monitoring to maintenance, temperature is extremely important. Temperature equipment is used in a variety of scientific and engineering applications. Ram Meter Inc. offers a complete selection of temperature equipment including thermometers, thermal imagers, temperature controllers and other devices to help meet your industrial temperature needs.
Check out the Temperature Equipment section of our website and see if we have the device(s) you need for your application. And if you don't see it on our website, feel free to fill out our online CONTACT FORM and we'll see if we can find it for you!