Ram Meter Inc. September 2020 Newsletter
Ram Meter Inc. - September 2020 Newsletter
September 9th, 2020:
We have just released our September 2020 Newsletter. Read on to see what we have in store this month.
We are now into the month of September. The seasons are changing just like the world around us as we all continue to change the way we do things in this COVID-19 climate. However, one thing that has stayed the same is Ram Meter Inc's dedication to bringing you the products you need. So read on and check out what we have in store this month!
Megger DLRO2 Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter
The Megger DLRO2 can measure low resistance values across a wide range of applications, from railways and aircraft to industry components. This tough device comes with a brand new ‘difference’ meter that allows repetitive measurements to be easily compared with an initial reference measurement. The difference meter also translates the percentage difference to a needle/pointer movement, making the changes clear to see.
If your applications require long test leads, then the DLRO2 can provide this without compromising test speed or safety. It has a dedicated long lead test to optimize the output, and this long test lead function is able to provide up to 1 A of test current into 4 ohms resistance. The DLRO2, with its optional cable reel test leads, is therefore ideal for testing wind turbine and avionic lightning protection applications.
New Difference Meter
The DLRO2 is also equipped with a new innovative feature called a ‘difference’ meter. This allows repetitive measurements to be easily compared with an initial reference measurement. The difference meter translates percentage difference to a needle/pointer movement to make it visually easy to see change. New reference measurements can be set at the push of a button.
- New Difference Meter for quick data comparisons
- Use long leads at 1 A without compromising test speed
- Safely test the resistance of inductive loads at 1 A
- >600 V active protection against inadvertent live connections without blowing a fuse
- Ideal for outdoor use with protection against dust and moisture to IP54
- Industry standard safety rated at CATIII 600 V/CATIV 300 V
Can't wait to get your hands on one? Check it out on our website TODAY!
AEMC Instruments 6422 Digital Ground Resistance Tester
The AEMC Instruments Digital Ground Resistance Tester Model 6422 performs 2-pole and 3-pole ground resistance measurements. This direct reading tester is auto-ranging, so it automatically seeks out the optimum measurement range. The Model 6422 is easy to use - simply connect the leads, press to measure, and read. The large LCD also indicates low battery status, overrange, and lead reversals.
The Model 6422 is powered by 6 x AA rechargeable NIMH batteries. The Ground Resistance Tester Model 6422 is also available in a complete Kit (150ft).
- Simple, one button operation - eliminates errors in testing
- Test button turns green when measurement is stable
- 2P resistance/ 3P ground resistance measurement up to 50kΩ for highly resistive terrain
- Large back lit digital display – easier to read in all lighting conditions
- Automatic hold function - retains last measurement after the reading stabilizes ensuring the measurement is valid
- Automatic test frequency selection between 128 and 256 Hz, providing stable results in adverse environments
- Powers up in 2 pole mode – automatically checks the injector lead connection when connected to the H auxiliary rod
- Convenient storage of the three measurements along with the average and % deviation - easily determines proper test results
- Built in test lead compensation capability – improves the accuracy of low resistance measurements
- CAT IV 600V rated for a high level of operator safety
- Color coded leads and terminals provide fast, error-free connection hook-up
- Detects and prohibits hazardous voltage measurement
- Direct access to all functions, even when wearing work gloves
- Rugged water resistance case, for all terrain use
- Built-in display stand to prop up instrument for seeing the display better when placed on the ground
Be sure to check out the AEMC Instruments 6422 Digital Ground Resistance Tester on our website NOW!
Yokogawa Corp. CA310 Volt/mA Loop Calibrator
The Yokogawa CA300 Series is a high accuracy source and measure portable handheld calibrator used to inspect and maintain the accuracy of control devices such as temperature controllers, temperature transmitters, temperature sensors and other process devices which are used in process plants, industry machinery, and manufacturing.
The CA310 functions as a Volt/mA callibrator which is a specialized high performance model for loop inspection. The CA320 is a specialized high performance model used for T/C calibration. And last but not least, the CA330 is a specialized high performance model for RTD calibration. All 3 models provide an ergonomic and friendly user-interface making them easy to use.
- Basic accuracy: 0.015% (Source & Meas. accuracy of Voltage mA)
- 20 mA SIMULATE (SINK) function
- Simultaneously supplies 24V loop power and measure output signal with high accuracy
- HART/BRAIN comm. resistance (250Ω) embedded
- Sub display displays span% of the source value
- Corresponds to various types of source pattern (Step sweep / Linear sweep / Manual step / Span check)
Looking for an affordable loop calibrator to take with you on the job site? Then check out the Yokogawa Corp. CA310 Volt/mA Loop Calibrator!
Reed Instruments R5044 3Ph Phase & Motor Rotation Tester
The Reed Instruments R5044 motor rotation and 3-phase tester is capable of identifying phase orientation (clockwise or counter-clockwise). The R5044 features non-metal alligator clips that allow for safe non-contact measurements and includes back mounted magnets for easy measurement.
- Non-contact voltage sensing alligator clips promote safety
- Color-coded leads (red, black, blue) meet IEC 60446 standards
- LEDs indicate phase orientation (clockwise or counter-clockwise) and whether each phase is live
- Adjustable LED brightness allows for measurement in sunlight and lowly lit environments
- Beeper sounds intermittently when detecting correct phase and continuously for a reversed phase
- Durable housing with magnets frees hands and allows for easy measurement
- Low battery indicator
Head on over to our website and get your very own Reed Instruments R5044 3Ph Phase & Motor Rotation Tester for your next application TODAY!
DID YOU KNOW?
Did you know that in addition to panel meters and test equipment, Ram Meter Inc. also sells industrial networking devices such as ethernet switches, networking gateways, protocol converters and more? We have an assortment of products from trusted manufacturers such as Red Lion Controls, N-tron and Sixnet.
Browse on over to our Industrial Networking section and see if we have the device(s) you need for your application. And if you don't see it on our website, feel free to fill out our online CONTACT FORM and we'll see if we can find it for you!