Ram Meter Inc. 460 Series Voltage Transformers - 120-600V w/120V Secondary
The Ram Meter Inc. 460 series of voltage transformers has a 600V, 10 kV BIL insulation class and will handle between 120V thru 600V ranges with a standard secondary voltage of 120V. These voltage transformers have a 0.6W, 1.2% accuracy class at 60 Hz and have a thermal rating of 150VA at 30°C / 100VA at 55°C. These transformers are designed for line-to-line operation, but may also be used for line-to-ground or line-to-neutral at reduced voltages.
- Accuracy Class: 0.6W, 1.2% at 60 Hz
- 600V, 10kV BIL insulation class
- Standard 120V Secondary Voltage Output
- 460 series available from 120:120V thru to 600:120V ratios
- Thermal Rating: 150VA at 30°C / 100VA at 55°C
- Terminals are brass studs No. 10-32 with 1 lockwasher, flatwasher & regular nut
Looking for a METER to compliment your PT?Check out our selection of PANEL METERS & INSTRUMENTATION
|Manufacturer||Ram Meter Inc.|
|Ratio||120:120V, 208:120V, 240:120V, 277:120V, 300:120V, 480:120V, 600:120V|
|Additional Skus||460-120, 460-208, 460-240, 460-277, 460-300, 460-480, 460-600|
Pricing varies based on configuration. Please configure product below.