Ram Meter Inc. 468 Series Voltage Transformers - 120-600V w/120V Secondary
The Ram Meter Inc. 468 series of voltage transformers has a 600V, 10 kV BIL insulation class and will handle between 120V thru 600V ranges with a standard secondary voltage of 120V. These voltage transformers have an accuracy class of ±0.6% at all burdens up to 7.5 VA and &plumn;1.5% at 20 VA burden. The 468 series has a thermal rating of 75VA at 30°C / 50VA at 55°C. These transformers are designed for line-to-line operation, but may also be used for line-to-ground or line-to-neutral at reduced voltages.
- Accuracy Class: ±0.6% at all burdens up to 7.5 VA and &plumn;1.5% at 20 VA burden
- 600V, 10kV BIL insulation class
- Standard 120V Secondary Voltage Output
- 468 series available from 120:120V thru to 600:120V ratios
- Thermal Rating: 75VA at 30°C / 50VA at 55°C
- Terminals are brass studs No. 10-32 with 1 lockwasher, flatwasher & regular nut
Looking for a METER to compliment your PT?Check out our selection of PANEL METERS & INSTRUMENTATION
|Manufacturer||Ram Meter Inc.|
|Ratio||120:120V, 208:120V, 240:120V, 277:120V, 300:120V, 480:120V, 600:120V|
|Additional Skus||468-120, 468-208, 468-240, 468-277, 468-300, 468-480, 468-600|
Pricing varies based on configuration. Please configure product below.