Senva C-1300 Fixed Solid-Core AC Current Transducer - 0-50ACA/0-30AC/DCV
The Senva C-1300 is a solid-core AC Current Transducer with a fixed threshold trip point which detects the presence of current above a low trip point. The C-1300 provides cost-effective status monitoring for unit vents, exhaust fans, recirculation pumps and other fixed loads where belt loss is not a concern.
- C-1300 = 0-50 ACA / 0-120 ACV
- Window Size = 0.52"
- Solid-Core Design
- Fixed Input
- Reliable and cost-effective
- Solid-state - no moving parts to fail
- Less expensive than 277V relays for lighting status
- More reliable for status than relays across auxiliary contacts
- Industry leading 7 year limited warranty