Senva C-2300HV Fixed Split-Core AC Current Transducer - 0-100ACA/0-120ACV
The Senva C-2300HV is a solid-core AC Current Transducer with a fixed threshold trip point which detects the presence of current above a low trip point. The C-2300HV provides cost-effective status monitoring for unit vents, exhaust fans, recirculation pumps and other fixed loads where belt loss is not a concern.
- C-2300HV = 0-100 ACA / 0-120 ACV
- Window Size = 0.75"
- Split-Core Design
- Fixed Input
- Reliable and cost-effective
- Solid-state - no moving parts to fail
- Less expensive than 277V relays for lighting status
- More reliable for status than relays across auxiliary contacts
- Industry leading 7 year limited warranty
Check out the optional Senva Command Relays for added flexibility and performance.