Senva C-2200 Fixed Split-Core Mini AC Current Transducer - 0-50ACA/0-30AC/DCV
The Senva C-2200 is a split-core AC Current Transducer with a fixed threshold trip point which detects the presence of current above a low trip point. The C-1200 provides cost-effective status monitoring for unit vents, exhaust fans, recirculation pumps and other fixed loads where belt loss is not a concern.
- C-2200 = 0-50 ACA / 0-30 AC/DCV
- Window Size = 0.40" x 0.32"
- Split-Core Design
- Fixed Input
- Reliable and cost-effective
- Solid-state - no moving parts to fail
- Less expensive than 277V relays for lighting status
- More reliable for status than relays across auxiliary contacts
- Industry leading 7 year limited warranty
|Diameter||0.40" x 0.32" Window|