Sifam Tinsley THETA 30 Power Transducer - Programmable Active/Reactive/Apparent Power Input w/DCmA/DCV Output w/Display & RS485
The Sifam Tinsley THETA 30 is a compact, multi-function panel mount power quality transducer which measures, calculates and displays major electrical parameters of single and three-phase power systems and converts them into a load independent DC Current or a load independent DC Voltage signal proportional to the measured value.
The THETA 30 is a field programmable unit and can be configured by the user with a 1A or 5A current range and a 100-500V voltage range. This unit measures Active Power, Reactive Power, Apparent Power, Phase Angle and Power Factor and will give a 0-1 DCmA, 0-20 DCmA, 4-20 DCmA, or 0-10 DCV output.
The THETA 30 can be ordered with or without a display, with single or dual outputs and with or without RS485 communication.
- TRMS Measurements
- Fully on-site programmable 1A/5A AC Current input range & 100-500V AC Voltage input range
- On-site Configurable as Active / Reactive / Apparent Power / Phase Angle / Power Factor
- Choice of 0-1 DCmA, 0-20 DCmA, 4-20 DCmA or 0-10 DCV outputs
- Available in Single or Dual output type
- Accuracy Class 0.2 ( IEC / EN 60688) for Power
- Accuracy Class 0.5 ( IEC / EN 60688) for Phase Angle / Power Factor
- Seven Segment LCD Display (optional)
- RS-485(Modbus) Communication (optional)
|Output||0-1 DCmA, 0-10 DCV, 0-20 DCmA, 4-20 DCmA|
|Additional Skus||THETA, THETA 30, THETA 30P, THETA 30Q, THETA 30S, TT30, TT30-P, TT30P, TT30-Q, TT30Q, TT30-S, TT30S|
*Pricing & appearance may vary based on configuration!* Please configure product above.