Sifam Tinsley THETA Hz Frequency Transducer - Programmable 45-65 Hz Input w/DCmA/DCV Output w/Display & RS485
The Sifam Tinsley THETA Hz is a Frequency Transducer which converts a frequency signal into a load independent DC Current or a load independent DC Voltage signal proportional to the measured value. The THETA Hz is a field programmable unit and can be configured by the user with 45-55 Hz, 55-65 Hz or 45-65 Hz input ranges and with 0-1 DCmA, 0-20 DCmA, 4-20 DCmA, or 0-10 DCV outputs.
The THETA Hz can be ordered with or without a display, with single or dual outputs and with or without RS485 communication.
- Fully on-site programmable 45-55 Hz, 55-65 Hz or 45-65 Hz frequency input ranges
- Choice of 0-1 DCmA, 0-20 DCmA, 4-20 DCmA or 0-10 DCV outputs
- Available in Single or Dual output type
- Accuracy class 0.2 ( IEC / EN 60688)
- Seven Segment LCD Display (optional)
- RS-485(Modbus) Communication (optional)
|Output||0-1 DCmA, 0-10 DCV, 0-20 DCmA, 4-20 DCmA|
|Additional Skus||THETA, THETA Hz, TT25, TT25-68F, TT2568F, TT25-B8F, TT25B8F, TT25-78F, TT2578F, TT25-A8F, TT25A8F|
*Pricing & appearance may vary based on configuration!* Please configure product above.