Sifam Tinsley THETA 40 Multifunction Transducer - ACA, ACV, Freq, Power Inputs with up to 6 Outputs
The Sifam Tinsley THETA 40 is a multifunction transducer which will simultaneously measure several electrical inputs such as AC Current, AC Voltage, Frequency, Active Power, Reactive Power, Apparent Power, Power Factor and more. The unit will process these signals and produce 2, 3 or 4 analog outputs (0-1 DCmA, 0-20 DCmA, 4-20 DCmA, 0-5 DCV, 0-10 DCV) and 2 or 4 digital (relay) outputs which are available for signaling limits or power metering.
The THETA 40 is also equipped with a serial RS232/RS485 interface to connect to a PC for data analysis, programming, power system status simulation, acquisition of meter data and for creating settings.
- Accepts all heavy-current power system inputs:
- AC Current
- AC Voltage
- Active Power
- Reactive Power
- Apparent Power
- Power Factor
- and more!
- Up to 6 outputs (4 Analog + 2 Digital, 2 Analog + 4 Digital, 3 Analog, etc.)
- Universal Programmable Analog Outputs
- Universal Digital Outputs (meter transmitter, limits)
- Input Voltage up to 693V (phase-to-phase)
- High Accuracy: Current/Voltage = 0.2%, Frequency = 0.15%, Power = 0.25% (under reference conditions)
- Universal AC/DCV Power Supply
- Windows software with password protection for data analysis, programming, power system status simulation, acquisition of meter data & creating settings
|Input||AC Current, AC Voltage, Frequency, Power|
|Output||0-1 DCmA, 0-5 DCV, 0-10 DCV, 0-20 DCmA, 4-20 DCmA, Relay Output|
|Additional Skus||THETA, THETA 40, TT40, TT40-1, TT401, TT40-2, TT402, TT40-3, TT403, TT40-4, TT404, TT40-5, TT405, TT40-6, TT406, TT40-7, TT407,|
*Pricing & appearance may vary based on configuration!* Please configure product above.